This property located in Duval, on the eastern edge of San Diego, the County seat of Duval County. The property fronts on Highway 44 and County Road 103. This property is suited for commercial or agricultural use. Some of the tracts are within the city limits of San Diego, the remaining tracts are within the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction of the City of San Diego. The City of San Diego will not furnish services to the property. Electricity is available to all tracts. There is a San Diego Municipal Utility District water line running along County Road 103 adjacent to the property. Water to the subdivision shall be provided by the San Diego Municipal Utility District. There are currently SDMUD water lines running along the south side of County Road 103. If SDMUD does not have the capacity for the subdivision Buyers can apply for a variance to allow the drilling of private wells which can be granted by SDMUD. There are currently no SDMUD sewer lines adjacent to the subdivision, a variance can be granted by SDMUD, to install private State approved septic systems will used within the Subdivision. Water wells in the area are 300-350 feet deep. For buyers looking for retirement or investment property in South Texas for the future but would like to enjoy the land today this is the ranch for you. The property's central location in South Texas is only one hour from the beautiful Texas Gulf Coast in Corpus Christi known for its beaches and salt water fishing. For fresh water enthusiasts Choke Canyon Lake is just over an hour away in Three Rivers. If you want to visit the border Laredo is an hour and half drive, Brownsville and Port Isabel are three hours to the south. Long term fixed rate owner financing is available on the property (up to 30 years).
|Lot Name||Total Acres||Total Price|
Electricity, SDMUD water (Buyer should check with SDMUD on availability of hook ups)
CREEK BEND RANCH
RESTRICTIONS AND COVENANTS
This property in Duval County, Texas, is subject to the covenants hereby made by the Seller, to-wit;
1. That these covenants are to run with the land and shall be binding on the Purchaser and all persons claiming under him. Purchaser understands that these restrictions and covenants will be filed in the Deed Records of Duval County, Texas.
2. That no automobile, truck, trailer, or other vehicle shall be abandoned on this property, nor shall there be any dumping or placing of unsightly objects of any kind on the property.
3. That no structure of any kind shall be permitted within 200 feet of any property line.
4. If a lot owner desires to place a structure in a flood hazard area as shown on the plat, they must obtain a Flood Development Permit from the Flood Plain Administrator for Duval County and conform to the requirements of the Flood Damage Prevention Court Order for Duval County adopted February 11, 2011.
5. That no noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon this property nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or become an annoyance or nuisance to any adjoining property. This property shall not be maintained or utilized in such a manner as to violate any applicable statute, ordinance or regulation of the United States of America, the State of Texas, the County of Duval, the City of San Diego, Texas, if applicable, or any other governmental agency having jurisdiction thereof.
6. That not more than one residence shall be permitted on this property. No communal residences shall be permitted.
7. That no commercial swine operation shall be permitted.
8. That no tract may be subdivided without approval from the San Diego City Council for any portion of the subdivision within the City Limits or Extra Territorial Jurisdiction of the City of San Diego and/or the Duval County Commissioners Court.
9. Duval County will not be responsible for the construction of driveways or entrances to the property. Each property owner shall be responsible for the construction of private driveway or entrance to their Tract which shall include a culvert to facilitate drainage.
10. That no deviation of any kind shall be permitted from these restrictions unless permission is granted in writing by the SELLER.
IMPORTANT NOTICE. THE PROPERTY YOU ARE BUYING MAY BE IN THE CITY LIMITS AND/OR THE EXTRATERRITORIAL JURISDICTION OF THE CITY OF SAN DIEGO. THE CITY OF SAN DIEGO WILL NOT BE PROVIDING CITY SERVICES AND UTILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WATER, SEWER, PAVING, AND GUTTERS FOR ROADS) TO THE PROPERTY. THE CITY OF SAN DIEGO HAS NO PLANS TO EXPAND THE CITY LIMITS TO INCLUDE THE PROPERTY. THE DEVELOPER HAS NO PLANS TO PROVIDE SERVICES AND UTILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WATER, SEWER, PAVING, AND GUTTERS FOR ROADS) TO THE PROPERTY. THE PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT UTILITIES OR SERVICES.